Saturday, November 5, 2011

I am being featured!

I am super excited about being featured on my speaker friend's blog www.leighgray.com. She is an fun loving, hilarious, outgoing, wife, mother of four, speaker, minister, gospel sharing woman. She came to Italy in the spring for our PWOC women's retreat and did a great job! We had a wonderful time as she shared with us what the Lord had put on her heart. It was at the retreat that she said, "God is looking for some yes girls. Will you be God's yes girl?". That struck me so hard! To myself, which I talk to alot, I shouted, "YES I WANT TO BE GOD'S YES GIRL". I want to say yes to whatever he asks of me.

She began a speaking ministry that includes several speakers who are available to travel and share God's word. Their mission is to stand shoulder to shoulder with the church to serve as ministers of the gospel.

Don't take my word for it. Check out this video as Leigh explains what her ministry is all about.




Please stay tuned. I will be featured early next week on her blog. Don't worry, I will let you know when it posts.

In the meantime, mosey on over to her blog and ministry site and check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - friend!!!!! thanks for the sweet words!!! The post is up and I cant wait for others to see your beautiful food and whatnots!!! Thanks again for allowing me to post with you!!! Much love, leigh

    ReplyDelete